Latest
Home > News > Mobile explodes, youth dies..

Mobile explodes, youth dies..

184tcrcsdsusejpg

A 24 year old man named Rajulal Gurjar from Korma Village, Rajasthan was reported to be dead after his mobile phone exploded.
The incident took place on friday, 19-DEC-2014. The phone was put on for charging. All of a sudden the mobile exploded with a loud noise. He had severe burn injuries on his chest and hands & went unconscious .
Later, he was rushed to community Health Centre (CHC), Nainwa where he was declared to be brought dead by the doctors. He died due to the electric shock & burnt injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates