A 24 year old man named Rajulal Gurjar from Korma Village, Rajasthan was reported to be dead after his mobile phone exploded.
The incident took place on friday, 19-DEC-2014. The phone was put on for charging. All of a sudden the mobile exploded with a loud noise. He had severe burn injuries on his chest and hands & went unconscious .
Later, he was rushed to community Health Centre (CHC), Nainwa where he was declared to be brought dead by the doctors. He died due to the electric shock & burnt injuries.